Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fun Web-sites!!























I am always impressed by the new web-sites I find offering creativity and inspiration! I can be creative in the the sewing department, but am not however when it comes to Paper!! But, I have found some fancy women who are!! Garnish is a new site I have found offering cool and unique paper wears to spruce up any party, home or gift ideas! They have a blog also that's loaded with inspirations for any occasion, small or big!! Visit them at http://www.thinkgarnishblog.com/. There is another savvy site called How Does She that posts women's ideas on life, home dec., food and fun creativity from all over! I have found some really adorable printables to use for a few different projects of my own!! One more place to check out is One Charming Party! So, so cute! I got most my ideas for Janie Belle's 3rd birthday party here. (which I will be posting soon!) Until then, these are pictures of my Teacher gifts a gave at my kids pre-school last week! They are very simple but so adorable! The containers came from Garnish and the the thank you printable came from How Does She! I used my own pink and yellow papers I already had, along with the ribbon! I nice way to spruce up a gift card for anyone!

No comments: