Thursday, June 9, 2011

Big #3!!!!









Janie Belle with her cousin Chloe!!





Angel Face, Caroline Smith!!!!



Sweet friend Myles Tatum!



Funny friend emily Gaberlavage!!!



The kids very much enjoyed Ice Cram Cone Cupcakes....




Big Girl blowing out her three Birthday candles!!!




This cake was DE-LICIOUS!! Made by my friend Brooke Hovey!!







We celebrated Janie Belle's 3rd Birthay a few weeks back with face painting, ice cream and lots of sweet friends!! She had a ball and I still can't believe my baby is 3!! Wow...She acts so growny, yet I still feel like three is still so small and innocent...She likes to be in everybody's business, always asking lots of questions about what your doing and Why?? Loves to play dollies and especially house with Braxton...sometimes I will get in on the action and she likes for me to be the Granny!! I love this little girl, she is so pretty and precious...small and thoughtful...wish I could hold on to her little self forever!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

how fun! their little faces look so cute all painted up! that cake is really adorable! love you! miss you! lots of love