Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long time, no "Say"...













I believe this is called "Walloring!"





...It's been a while! Since finishing up Spring sewing, I have been tending to my little sheep and very much enjoying their time!!! We are all well, Janie Belle will be 3 on Saturday...Can not believe it! She is too cute! Talks a lot, very nosey and concerned about what's going on...Loves to play babies, house and all things domestic!! What do ya' know...Braxton has been spending a lot of time with Daddy! Isaac has planted 100 acres of cotton and is getting ready to start a new business the first of June!! Braxton has been right there with him the whole way...He doesn't miss a beat. He has planted his own crop of corn, tomatoes and wheat! He loves to "cultivate" and he prays for rain!! He thinks he's grown...I took these pix on April 28, the day after the tornado's! After seeing all the devastation on TV, I looked outside to see my two driving trucks through a mud puddle. My first reaction was to run out side and say, "Get out of the mud!!!!" But instead, I grabbed the camera and went to town...I was so thankful that day, to have a safe home and see huge smiles and laughter amongst my children!! (I did get the clothes clean and they still wear them as "farm attire.")

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Oh My...who are those kids??!! ; ) Sweet post!!!