Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Working Woman...












...I have been busy at my sewing machine for about 3 weeks now filling orders for our Bradley Jane customers. Here are some items I did recently...They were designed by the customer from our selection of patterns and fabrics. I love it when clients come up with their own ideas...It is more fun for us to sew up something new and the customer gets a handmade item just the way they want it!! My house is a complete reck right now, no time for that, but aren't these clothes adorable?

4 comments:

Ford Family said...

Precious! Precious! Wish I had a little girl to wear them! ;)

Aubrey said...

you are just so fabulously talented! how cute is that little ruffle number! love you! can't wait to see you sister!! xo

M said...

Awww.... Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can put G in that sweet little outfit!!

Aubrey said...

I will see everyone a week from tomorrow! I can't wait! Love love love to all of you and see you oh so soon! We are going to have fun!