Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November Recap

Sissy and Genevieve Gammill...Precious baby!!


6 Years!! Woo Hoo!!

Space Ranger Braxton!!




Before school on B's Birthday


Favorite present picked out by Daddy


His face when he opened his special present!!




November is always a big month for us...my birthday, Braxton's birthday and the Anniversary too! And a little football on the side...I turned 30 on the 11th and Brax turned 4 on the 18th. Isaac and I celebrated 6 wonderful years together on the 6th. I honestly can't believe my little red-headed baby is 4 already...he is so tall now, he's not toddler looking at all...makes me kind of sad. He just looks too grown up...He had a Space birthday last Friday and it was nuts, for real!! But fun for the kids. Brax is happy to say he's 4 now and is already talking about when he turns 5...what is up with that??

No comments: