Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School...

Everybody's excited!



She litterly ran into the building and then just stopped and wouldn't move...


"Oh, look, I already have friends..."
We are back in pre-school at FUMC Opelika...Mommy is so excited!! Braxton was oh, so big this year! Been there, done that kind of attitude but very, very excited because he's "bigger" this year and he's in the "big kid" room! So that means that Sissy is in the baby room, aka the two-year-olds! She talked it up big and was excited about her name on her back-pack but when it came time to walk in the room she stopped and wouldn't move...lot's of anxiety set in...I held her and took her in and played puzzles and showed her to her friends...She was ok, was crying when I left but I know she's having fun...I hope! Can't believe my baby is in pre-school...The past two years of her life just flash before my eyes...It really goes by in a blink...




No comments: