Thursday, July 22, 2010

Working on Fall Clothes...




I'm trying to get ahead, putting stuff together for the kiddos for the fall season! I'm not sure how busy I'll be, come August, so I figured I'd better go ahead and get some projects done...The pink outfit up top is my new favorite...I found the pink swirl in Birmingham and didn't really know what to do with it and then found the topper pattern at Wal-Mart and got started...Still baby looking but 2 pieces...The Auburn dress is more fun than most things I make, but I think it's cute...The long all is very traditional and it looks adorable on her, it went together a lot easier than it looks...Braxton is next, will post some of his ensembles soon!!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Bradley!

Love all the new fall outfits you are making! Is that long-all a Children's corner pattern? Which one is it? I am a sucker for bubbles and rompers for Leah so this is right up my alley. Good to see you today.

Emily Peden