Wednesday, April 8, 2009

RO-DE-O!!


Look at that cowboy!! Yee-haw!!
Braxton getting his new cowboy belt!!

We took little B to the Chambers County Rodeo last Friday night and we had a great time! The whole afternoon after we told him we were going he kept saying, "Braxy gonna ride the bull!" Now why he thought he was going to ride, I don't know, but it was too funny! Then, when we actually got there, they had a mechanical bull for kids. I don't think he even really knew what a bull was but he did get on for about 10 seconds! I guess that's a record for bull riding! We really enjoyed it; I just hope it won't turn out to be his true sport, (it is so dangerous!) He got a cowboy belt and has been wearing it all week! He cheered and clapped and was just amazed and really took it all in. I just enjoyed watching his little expressions and all his excitement!!

1 comment:

vanessa said...

Love the second pose!