Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Wednesday!




I put this pair of Braxton's old overalls on Janie Belle yesterday and just loved her little look! If you live on a farm, overalls are a must! Braxton wanted to pull his wagon and we put the little country girl in for a ride. She didn't like it at first but it was so, so cute! Then, I got Braxton to hold her and she really liked that! There have only been a small handful of moments that he's held his sister that close and it just melted my heart!! He kept saying, "That fun Sissy? That fun?" She adores him and rarely is there a moment this sweet!

3 comments:

Ford Family said...

They are both too too cute in their overalls! :)

The Galimore Family said...

Too cute! Love the overalls! Sorry that I still haven't called you about smocking. Maybe next week? I was going to see if we could get together this week, but we've had the stomach bug!

Hannah Dixon said...

Precious! And I agree that overalls are a must for a farm!