Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1st Day of Pre-School





Braxton had his first day of pre-school yesterday at FUMC Opelika! I just really can't believe it!! My little baby boy is growing up too fast, as they often do! He was happy to go along with the program until it was actually time for me to leave. He wanted Janie Belle to go with him which I thought was so, so sweet! On the way in the car, he wanted to hold Janie Belle's hand and he would say, "Sissy wants to go with me to pre-school." He just kept holding her hand and did not want to let go, it was a heart breaker! Then he said, "Momma, what you gonna do?" As if he'd be missing out on something. It was a sweet morning and his teachers, Jenny Galimore and Laura McKay, said he had a lot of fun and was well behaved! I shed some tears saying good-bye. Tears of joy for him mostly, and all the love and happiness he gets to experience this year!



3 comments:

Aunt Aubrey said...

I LOVE you guys so much! Cute pics of first day of school... he's such a big boy. Miss you as always, lots of love and kisses. Thank you for the great pics you sent with mom! xoxo

The Galimore Family said...

So glad that Braxton is in our class. We are going to have a fun year!

Ford Family said...

He is too cute...and has 2 of the sweetest teachers around!! :)