Thursday, July 2, 2009

That's my Boy!!


Okay... so I promised last week I'd post pictures and a week later, here they are! As of today, Janie Belle is an official walker!! She is the cutest thing ever! She has been trying to conquer walking now for about 4 weeks and she's got it. She is the most determined little girl I've ever seen!! She has also learned how to ferociously fight back with her brother by biting him. Yes, biting!! I don't know how she came up with that, but with a brother trying to tackle her and take her toys all the time, she finally decided to do something about it..Pre-cious!
But for a little humor in your day, here are some pix of Braxton playing dress up and attempting to take a potty break! We are working on potty training but it is going much slower than I anticipated. He very much enjoys just sitting around looking at Daddy's tractor magazines! He is a hoot! Enjoy!!

No comments: