Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family Party


My mom gave Janie Belle her cradle and little bureau from when she was a little girl! She made bedding for the cradle that matched Janie Belle's room! My sister and I played with this also when we were little girls!


Singing Happy Birthday with the not-so-Paula-Deen cake! Yummy!!
We celebrated with family on Thursday with a cookout and a raspberry-limeade cake that I got form a Paula Deen recipe but did not look a thing like Paula Deen's beautiful version! None the less, Janie Belle enjoyed it and we had fun! I got her a tutu for her birthday and it was adorable! She started singing at her party, it was too sweet! She would sing and sing and then would clap at herself, she is really getting to be a big girl! We love you Bellsie!!

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Happy birthday to such a doll! :)