Friday, November 21, 2008

To the ZOO!

For B's actual birthday, Tuesday, Nov. 18, we went to the Montgomery Zoo! Mom, Braxton, Nonney, Janie Belle and our friend Ginny Cox. It was very pretty and a little chilli but a great day for the Zoo. He liked the monkeys best and the panther or "black cat" as B called it! The highlights were the train ride, snack time, and the backhoe that we saw when we were leaving! I think Brax liked the backhoe best of all! (Zoo animals are just "ok," not as exciting as heavy equipment!)

Rady for the Train!
The coolest thing at the zoo, a Backhoe!
"Brown Bear, Brown Bear"
All bundled up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginny looks so grown up (haven't seen her in a while) Brax looks like a big boy too! I'm sure the zoo was great fun! I'll see you guys in about 8 more days (i think) and I can't wait!! mom told me Brax was singing Jingle Bells can't wait to hear it. Kisses Aubsie