Monday, May 12, 2008

Braxton Goes to the Beach




We decided to take a little vacation to Rosemary Beach, FL before baby number 2 arrives! Braxton adored playing in the sand and was not a bit afraid of the rumbling, ocean waves. He especially liked the baby pool at the resort, it was the perfect size! Braxton is now 17 months old and he's like a curious, little monkey, investigating everything. He made laps around the condo opening every drawer and door to see what was there. We must have wore him out because he slept like a champ the entire trip. We had a lovely time and we're now waiting patiently at home for the arrival of our baby girl!

5 comments:

The Galimore Family said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! You look great! Can't wait to meet little Janie Belle:) Please call us when she arrives.

Jenny

Unknown said...

Hey Bradley-
I'm glad I got to see a pic of you super prego's.... it is so cool! The beach looks amazing, I can't wait to go to Laura'a wedding. Wish you could be there. So once the babe is born do you wanna take a trip?? Think about it. I am definately going to visit Linz in Prague, I know that may be too far for you, but if not we should go together. I'm thinking next Spring. Other trip planned is the Women's Nike Marathon in San Fran this Oct. Jamie and I are signing up if you would like to join. Sounds like all is well and I'm sure it will continue to be that way. Call me when you pop that little girl out... so amazing. Look forward to meeting her and seeing you again! Love, Meg

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so much already! I love the new site though. Hey Brax Aunt Aubrey loves you so much. I'm sorry I won't be able to fullfill my sisterly duties and be there when Janie Belle gets here, but I will hurry home in August. I love yall so so much and think about yall always. Miss you! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet Janie Belle. I love that Will and Braxton will grow up together. I don't know what we would do with out Auntie Jane! Thanks for sharing her!

Sarah

The Kirk Family said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her in person.
Tracy